Friday, November 18, 2005

Vatican Official on Intelligent Design


This is a fascinating little snippet from the news wire. Apparently, an official from the Vatican has completely discounted Intelligent Design as science. I'm no scientist, but does it sound like they are panicking over the increasing secularization of Europe and trying to meet them halfway? Is this Schleiermacher all over again? I'm sure the Vatican will rush out a press release in response to my crack reporting.

Updated Thought: Are atheists really expecting me to believe that one day, trillions of years ago, nothing became something with no formal cause and evolved into life as diverse as a zebra, a virus, and an astronaut? Now, that's faith.

2 Comments:

Blogger dpotter said...

Browder, not only do I wish I could talk with an accent like yours, but now your fancy ape-man photos and electric blue hyperlinks have got me coveting your bloging proficiency. I've always felt that your genius was unappreciated, good man. That's why I'm riding with you to the VTS game.

8:35 PM  
Blogger David Browder said...

David Browder. The unappreciated genius. Kind of like Hadyn or Mark Rutherford. I like it.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home