Monday, November 07, 2005

Inaugural Post

Hello to all! This has been a long time in the old noodle, but I hope it is informative and somewhat enjoyable. My first semester at Trinity has been really wonderful, but dramatically different from my former life in Birmingham. Thanks to all who support me in all ways, especially my unbelievable friends at the Advent.

On this blog, I will endeavor to record my thoughts as my seminary career unfolds and, hopefully, read yours as well. Upcoming will be a brief synopsis of the experience so far (homework must be done first, however). In the meantime, listen to this episode of Issues, Etc. and tell me what you think.

4 Comments:

Blogger dpotter said...

Browder...can't wait to read your pontifications...you're so 21st century!

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David, I really like your blog and the readings that you post. I particularly appreciated "Ah, Holy Jesus." Must admit, however, I did not care much for the John Donne poem. It wasn't the content, of course, but the rhythm of the words makes it hard to "follow."

9:56 AM  
Blogger David Browder said...

The Donne poem is very 17th century.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Donne poem is fabulous and reminds me of the great St. Augustin poem: "How Late I Came to Love Thee"---a treasure

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home